Hello Everyone, In this post I am going to talk about top 5 best and most popular singers in India, in this post, I am not going to talk about the rappers this post is fully dedicated to best singers in India, and I want also to tell you in starting that these all singers are not ranked at all , I am just presenting their name as I am getting in my mind,
In this post I am just sharing 5 best singers of India from my side, your list can be totally different and also you will no need to follow or need to agree with my list. I am just sharing my thought on the 5 best singers of India. I hope you will get it.
so without wasting any time, Let’s continue with our list :
Lata Mangeshkar is an Indian playback singer and music director. She is one of the best-known and most respected playback singers in India.
- Kora Kagaz Tha Yeh Man Mera.
- Ajib Dastan Hai Yeh.
- Tere Bina Zindagi Se.
- Lag Ja Gale Se Phir.
- Ho Pardesia.
Arijit Singh is an Indian playback singer. He sings predominantly in Hindi and Bengali but has also performed in various other Indian languages. Singh is regarded as one of the most versatile and successful singers in the history of Indian music and Hindi cinema.
- Tum Hi Ho. Its simply awesome and godly. …
- Phir Mohabbat. Great song by the best Indian singer of recent years. …
- Muskurane. It’s so soulfully sung by Arijit n has a soft melody. …
- Har Kisi Ko (Version 2) It’s an awesome song, really. …
- Duaa. …
Sonu Nigam is an Indian playback singer, live performer, composer, host, and actor. He sings predominantly in Hindi and Kannada language films. He has also sung in English, Bengali, Manipuri, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Tulu, Assamese, Odia, Nepali, Maithili, Malayalam and various Indian languages.
Some of his works are :-
- Sandese Aate Hai (Border)
- Deewana Tera (Deewana)
- Yeh Dil Deewana (Pardes)
- Satrangi Re (Dil Se)
- Tanhaayee (Dil Chahta Hai)
Udit Narayan is an Indian playback singer whose songs have been featured mainly in Bollywood movies of Hindi language. He has also sung in various other languages including Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Odia, Nepali, Bhojpuri, Bengali.
Papa Kehte Hai – Qayamat Se Quayamat Tak (1988)
- Aye Mere Humsafar -Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988)
- Gazab Ka Hai Din – Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988)
- Akele Hai To Kya Gum Hai – Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988)
- Mujhe Neend Na Aaye – Dil (1990)
Kedarnath Bhattacharaya, better known as Kumar Sanu, is an bollywood Indian playback singer who mainly sings for Hindi and Bengali films.
- Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye – Jurm (1990)
- Dheere Dheere Se Meri – Aashiqui (1990)
- Tujhe Dekha To Ye Jana Sanam – Dilwale Dulhania le Jayenge (1995)
- Bas Ek Sanam Chaahiye – Aashiqui (1990)
- Ab Tere Bin – Aashiqui (1990)